MEET OUR CUTEST LITTLE OCTI FAMILY!
These little Octi's are extra special when gifted to a premature baby in Neonatal ICU. They are used as a form of therapy to help comfort and calm babies in their incubators. It is reported that the tentacles of the octopus resemble the umbilical cord and grasping onto these tentacles gives babies a sense of comfort, and they are then less likely to pull on their monitors and tubes.
They also make great sensory toys for all babies. They are colourful and super soft, the tentacles are great for grasping and sensory stimulation, a cute face for your baba to recognise and the comfort of cuddling when wrapping their hands around the tentacles and pulling them close to their faces. We recommend you transfer your scent to the octi through skin contact so that your baby smells you when cuddling it.
- Handmade in South Africa with 100% cotton.
- Size: ±14cm
- Safety eyes are used on all our Crochet items.
- As all our crochet items are HANDMADE LOCALLY, most items have a lead time of 5-10 working days and stock received may vary slightly from the picture.
- Our Octi's are available in all colours per your request. Please contact us for availability.
- Choose from our 3 designs: Single coloured Octi, two toned Octi and speckled Octi ( one colour+white used to crochet entire item)
Gently hand wash in lukewarm water and place on a flat surface to dry. Avoid harsh cleaning agents, soaking or tumble drying.
All our products should be checked regular for wear and tear and discarded if necessary. Children should always be supervised when playing with any item purchased from Cuddle Me Cutie.